COVID-19 Pandemic – Short-term Data Requirements for Long-term Decision-making
panel discussion on 27 November 2020, 11:00 am CET
Effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on decision making
- how COVID-19 has affected decion making in Europe and
- how official statistics respond to the new situation.
- How can we statistically record these effects,
- what new data needs have arisen as a result of COVID-19 and
- what lessons can we learn from the pandemic for the future in order to meet decision needs?
Program and (free) registration: https://destatis.behoerden-spiegel.de/